Sometimes in life we fall. We fall hard and fast or we can fall long and slowly. Out there in this world, somebody will always try to hurt us. If they make us fall hard and fast, they care about us. Those people know a horrible truth, and they are trying to protect us from it, but then they relise, it is better just to get it over with and save us the pain. The other people, they dig a knife through us, turn around a bit, then pull it out slowly and do it again. These people you must stay away from. These people are bullies. And yes! I have been a victim. Sometimes people who do this to us, are either jealous, or they still love us. What I mean by they still love us is that we maybe used to date them, and then suddenly they were two-faced, and now they pick on us. Well I stand for it no more!!
Bullying is a bad issue and it must be stopped.
Also, I may not be drop-dead gorgeous, I may not have the best body, or the prettiest hair. And those boys will eventually see that personality is the only thing that matters, and I am lucky I have my friends to wait with me. :)
SheerGenius This is SheerGenius!!
ReplyDeleteAll that you have said is true and I am amazed at how awesome blogging is to get you point across :)
Piece of advice your drop dead gorgoues and your hair is amazing and the boys will see one day trust me :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
-TheDreamerGirl :)